Spice up your life and you will always be happier! With more happiness, you will live longer!
Chili, originating from America where a stopover was made to reach Asia in the colonial era, represents one of the most basic ingredients of certain cuisines recognised and loved by all. It’s become vital, not only in chili’s country of origin, Mexico, but also for North Americans and an increasingly large number of Europeans. Who doesn’t enjoy great nachos with chili?
From the Solanaceae family, chili is grown from a small bush as, in its most active time period, a small fruit that, despite its size, contains intense power. At first they have a yellow colour, turn green as they grown until reaching a bright red at their optimum harvest time. After drying and checking that the chilies are dehydrated (thanks to their dark colour), they are then ground. The resulting powder is ecological and of only the highest quality. Regional extracts the very best products for your recipes.
The most daring of people even love chilies in their desserts but, more often, chili is used in salty dishes and those of Mexican origin. It can also be added to fish or stir-fries. Chili or cayenne is truly delicious and brings a special touch and taste that you’ll definitely want again and again.
In regards to our health, we’ve fallen in love with chili because of its exclusive benefits:
- It helps prevent cancer thanks to its vanilloid molecules that help reduce cancer cells without damaging healthy cells.
- Its components are a brilliant combination for our health: water, carbohydrates, fibre, protein, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, sulphur, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, magnesium and iodine.
- It improves respiratory capacity in case of congestion or colds.
- It helps fight against obesity as it reduces our appetites, also helping digestion.
- It even increases energy expenditure due to the rise in temperature that it causes when eaten and that’s why…chili burns (figuratively)!
- It improves the healing of skin and scars.
- It combats hair loss, making our hair stronger, brighter and thicker.
- *If you are brave, give chili a try…It will make you happier, inside and out.