From now on, you’ll want to use pumpkin seeds,… Always! because they are really beneficial to health and can provide us with a wide range of nutrients.
With a sweet and mild flavor, pumpkin seeds are one of the most nutritious seeds existing in nature. From the inside of pumpkins (originating in North America but very common in our cuisine and typical of autumn when they are in their best season), it is a food highly valued by Native Americans for its medicinal properties.
Its great secret for health lies in its high level of phosphorus, potassium, iron, magnesium, copper and zinc.
- Thanks to magnesium, it helps heart health – our heart.
- Thanks to zinc, it helps the immune system.
- Contribution of Omega 3 fats to our body.
- It supports the health of the prostate, very important for men.
- It improves the regulation of blood insulin level.
- As a natural phytoestrogen, it helps the premenopausal situation.
- Combined with flax seeds, it is really powerful to boost liver health.
- It helps to have a restful and beneficial sleep.
- It is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
How to take pumpkin seeds?
As always, the best thing is that they are organic to ensure that they have the best qualities and are not “contaminated”.
Add them raw directly on your meals before eating them. In your vegetable creams, in your salads and why not, in your desserts.