Who doesn’t love chocolate? We’ve tried it, we know what it is, but we’re missing a trick.
As always, if it’s a matter of using something rich, the best idea is to use the most authentic ingredients. Pure organic cocoa chips from Regional is a gift for the palate: seeds of the cocoa plant so longed for from the product’s home: Peru. Grown, harvested and cared for by certified, organic and ecological farmers. A warm, tropical cocoa, the same one eaten by the Aztecs and Mayans in their diets who considered it a sacred food. There was nothing considered more special to them than tasting a piece of pure cocoa at any time of day.
Pure, yes, pure and authentic, without adding ingredients or changing the cocoa. It is simply not necessary to do so and we mustn’t spoil the cocoa to ensure that we gain all of its original phytonutrients. You have to allow it to ferment and dry under the sun’s rays so that you can enjoy its crispy texture.
Why do we like it?
– For its high levels in sulphur and magnesium (few foods contain pure magnesium like pure cocoa)
– Because, in a single cocoa bean, we find more than 300 healthy components which are extremely beneficial for our bodies.
– It is the greatest antioxidant we know, above all others.
– Thanks to its alkalising magnesium levels, it strengthens our heart and helps our entire heart system, reducing blood pressure and protecting our blood against clots.
– It rejuvenates, revitalises and frees us from stress (due to its theobromine content) and regulates our moods.
– It’s perfect for any emotional state.
– And besides, it’s an excellent aphrodisiac. In life we must have…cocoa!
How do you take it?
In your milkshakes, in bowls (we like a bowl for breakfast), in your desserts and, of course, in your hot drinks: add a teaspoon of pure cocoa to your Chai Tea or coffee and you will see how it changes you.