Do you want power in the most intimate and exciting parts of your life? In which case, Maca is your superfood. Bring some passion to your day to day life with a teaspoon of powdered Maca. You’ll notice a difference almost immediately: you’ll be happier, more energised, all noticed by your hormones.
Maca, used by the Andean people for centuries, was brought to the West to help with our fertility, sexual activity, stress, physical and mental exhaustion – all of the 21st century’s greatest issues, so to speak. It’s considered a basic product in Peru and can be eaten daily, with benefits that won’t cause side-effects in case of abuse, aside from slight insomnia.
The maca root has a high nutritional value as its rich in proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. The plant only grows at certain altitudes with extremely harsh weather conditions, where other plants couldn’t possibly survive. It closely resembles a radish in shape, although its larger in size.
We really love Maca because:
- It helps to improve the quality of our sexual relationships: it increases women’s libido. It’s said that Maca is the natural, female version of Viagra.
- It’s a perfect adaptogen that help our body defend itself from physical and mental weakening in stressful situations.
- It benefits our physical performance, sports stamina and general well-being of our body.
- It improves, regulates and increases fertility.
- It’s great for our brains and nervous systems, as well our energy levels thanks to its effect on our hormones which helps our moods, growth and sexual development…
- It’s a powerful tool in treating depression.
Without a doubt, Maca will be extremely effective in your daily life and will give you lots of extra energy. Include 1 to 3 teaspoons daily to your smoothies, creams, juices and both you and others will notice a difference. Oh and, of course, it’s always organic.