Its intense violet colour should definitely be in your most special cocktails. It’ll add a unique shade to your drinks that’ll let anyone enjoy what you’ve made.
Gin, neutral vodka or vermouth are its perfect companions. Infuse it with a good amount of your chosen drink and let its flavours and aroma burst. Three minute in and everything will be dyed violet – the perfect moment to make the rest of your cocktail. Strain the mixture, add the rest of the ingredients and decorate it with the flower.
Great taste, aroma and colour…it also benefits your body. The perfect conjunction.
– It coats the digestive organs, protecting them from harmful agents.
– Helps the functioning of the digestive system.
– It’s great for healing wounds…It’s a great ally to skin (eczema, wounds, acne, ulcers, sores, sunburn).
– It must always be present during colds and and other respiratory issues (sore throats, coughs…)
– Encourages hair growth and clear skin.
– Reduces fever by fighting internal infections.
For healing solutions, choose a good infusion of Mauve Flowers or make a poultice to relieve skin conditions, always keeping it in your kitchen or your cocktail set.
It’s perfect when added to cocktails for a soft, subtle touch. Mauve Flowers make the perfect complement for a drink, especially if the drink is made from vodka, tonic and gin. Add the flower, let it infuse into the vodka and, after a few minutes, add the tonic. It’ll be incredibly rich, with a unique aroma and, needless to say, very beautiful.