Vanilla pods: Vanilla…just through hearing its name we can almost smell it. And what a scent! Simply wonderful. Which is why the vast majority of people have succumbed to its charms. It isn’t only loved for its place in the kitchen within rich food and, of course, desserts and sweets, but also in household decorations. Air fresheners, scented candles and, of course, fragrances…the smell of vanilla is used to attract good luck and a lot of love.
Vanilla is one of the most special and desired species in the world. Alongside saffron, known for its complex harvesting, vanilla holds an honorary position in every list of condiments. It’s unique, it’s special, it’s epic…Even its origin is magnificent and sweet. Vanilla is the fruit of an orchid, found in pods, which must be treated with the utmost care – it’s extremely delicate. From caring to the plant itself to harvesting the vanilla, everything must be done by hand. Farmers are responsible for both harvesting and storing the vanilla.
It brings with it aroma and a unique flavour but also the vanilla pods, in their original state, are highly beneficial for our bodies.
– It helps to reduce cholesterol and thus, of course, helps to keep your heart beating strong and healthily. Is it so that we can love it even more?
– It generates the ideal situation for your cells and tissue to stay connected, thanks to its antioxidant powers.
– Its antibacterial power protects your immune system.
– All of its components, especially its antioxidants, help prevent cancer.
– If you have any inflammation of any kind, it helps to lighten and relieve the symptoms and consequences.
– For hair loss or breakage, vanilla oil is perfect. Your hair will shine as the oil attracts aids better blood flow.
– Eliminates acne by helping to heal sensitive skin on your face.
– It relieves stress and brings us to a state of complete relaxation. Hence, the world of of candles has chosen vanilla for aromatherapy.
– It helps protect your throat from external agents like colds which cause irritation.
Vanilla pods should have a place in your kitchen, but also in your home. In desserts, they’ll delight your guests. In infusions, they’ll give you the calamity you need to enjoy truly enjoy yourself. Use them whole or grated at the last moment to enhance their flavour and aroma. They’ll be your biggest, favourite addiction.
Vanilla pods are the best flavourings that you could possibly include in your cocktails. Whether it’s gin and tonic, rum or vodka, split open a vanilla pod and let its great aroma release and flow into your drink. It’s, without a doubt, a masterful experience that you’ll definitely want to try again. Even the smallest amount will be enough, thanks to its powerful flavour, so enjoy it at its best.