The Jamaican pepper…although a pepper it is not. It’s an enigma spice that causes great confusion, giving us flavour, aroma and endless benefits. If you love spices and trying new foods, the Jamaican pepper has to be in your kitchen.
It’s a berry that, by itself, collects a great number of spices. It’s an authentic All in One! It’s like eating pepper, cloves, cinnamon and juniper at the same time, which is why it’s called one of the great gifts of nature.
Allspice, guayabita, malagueta, or candy…You’ve seen it in many different forms but it always stays the same. We’re sure you’ll love Jamaican pepper, but why?
Because in addition to its intense, special flavour, it has impressive health benefits for your body, such as:
– It’s full of vitamins A, B6, C and niacin that help your skin become radiant, increasing the flow of oxygen and blood.
– Opens your skin’s pores so that toxins can be released and not get blocked up.
– Eliminates bacteria and toxins from your skin.
– Prevents hair loss…how marvellous!
– Makes your hair soft and shiny…who wouldn’t want that? Create your own Jamaican pepper oil and take care of your beautiful hair to make it stronger and healthier.
– Rich in minerals: magnesium, potassium, iron, manganese and selenium make it a powerful antioxidant.
– Neutralises free radicals and is therefore very powerful for the immune system.
– Good as an antiseptic and excellent as an analgesic.
Take it however you like it: a little in your meals, a little in your cocktails, definitely in your milk with turmeric to encourage its potency, as well as in poultice for the skin and / or oil.
The Jamaican pepper is wonderful with its characteristic aromas: nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and cloves are perfect for any combination. It provides you with everything you need in a small explosion of flavour and scent with the ultimate balance between sweet and spicy which can go even further, to ginger, eucalyptus or myrrh.