Your pasta dishes will take on a new dimension. Nothing will be the same again because every time you cook any type of pasta (spaghetti, macaroni, lasagna) with the chosen sauce (Bolognese, carbonara, pesto …) and use this seasoning, it will be like moving directly to the heart of the Mediterranean country: Italy.
With a masterful balance between its ingredients, this seasoning especially thought, designed and created for your pasta dishes, is a real treat for the foodist palates and those looking for pasta in more than just a dish. And even for them, for those who go fast and prepare “anything” including a base of pasta, this seasoning will give their dishes an exceptional touch that will raise their level a lot, turning their recipe into something unique.
The mix is made up of 7 ingredients that, by themselves, are already really exquisite, but together and in the right proportions, they delight the most demanding of chefs.
- Salt: the good, the authentic, the natural one.
- Basil: essential for any sauce accompanying a good pasta dish.
- Oregano: what would the pasta be without the oregano, what would our pizzas be without a good dusting of this great aromatic herb.
- Dry tomato: an intense salty touch for the dish.
- Garlic: because garlic heals everything and is vital for the most succulent recipes.
- Onion: a bit of onion is always the basis of any good preparation.
- Thyme: an exceptional aromatic herb to give an unforgettable touch and transport you to the countryside with a unique aroma.
With its seven components, this seasoning is a must in your kitchen if you love pasta dishes, whether it is fresh or not, if it is stuffed, or whatever the sauce is.
. How to include this seasoning in your recipes?
You have three options, depending on your preferences or you can even try which one you like the most:
- When you are cooking the pasta, add a little of this seasoning to the water.
- When you are preparing the sauce, season it with this preparation.
- When taking the plate, at the last moment before eating it.
Now, you only have to try it, and from then on: your pasta will never be the same!