Bring flavour to life, a touch of spice…And you’ll spice it in a different way. It makes us suffer but…we love it! Is it because eating spicy foods lengthens our lifespan? Or because it challenges us?
Coming from the other side of the world, Latin America, where they dance and live so differently, we find the Argentine Chili, giving our meals, especially meat, a special flavour.
It’s such a small product that, despite its size, give us so much. Responsible for its power is capsaicin, found within its hollow interior, stuck to its pods that fill the fruit, where the seeds are found. There are even “officially registered” levels of chili, rating their spice impact. Argentine Chili is “tolerable” and its spice levels will only depend on what you want to add to your meal.
In addition to its flavour, for those brave enough to try it, the Argentine Chili has us going crazy because it…
– Reduces the chances of suffering from cancer, coronary heart disease and diabetes, especially in the elderly.
– Reduces the likelihood of suffering blood thrombi.
– Rich in vitamins: C, E, A, B1, B2, B3, B6.
– It’s great for decongesting the respiratory system…Why is why, when we eat spicy foods, it burns but cleanses us.
– Powerful antiseptic and bactericidal: ideal for ear and molar diseases. – Stimulates our appetite.
– Natural anaesthetic: reduces pain of broken tissue and increases blood reaching the area.
– Aphrodisiac…Sexual stimulant.
– Helps the formation of collagen, teeth and bones.
There are so many more benefits that we could list. Argentine Chili helps your body, adds flavour to your ife and gives you a very healthy pulse…A little culinary risk is always fun and, it goes without saying, that your dishes will be transformed into something special.
*As always, consume with caution. Eat 2-3 times a week, according to your tolerance level.