Salt and Pepper…a basic, but what a basic. An extraordinary essential, each ingredient chosen to create this star blend: Salt and Pepper with the very best white salt flakes and Pink Peppercorn.
Add it to any of your dishes: meat, fish, vegetable creams and, of course, salads. Try it and you’ll instantly become a loyal fan.
White salt, unique, pure, free from additives…it’s only salt, but what a salt it is.
White Salt Flakes are one of the purest, most authentic forms of salt. There’s no need for extras; it’s powerful on its own, as well as delicate, crispy and thin…Without a doubt, it’s a seasoning that will transform your dishes.
It can only be created through natural processes, such as evaporation and fossilisation. No chemical or industrial components are involved in collecting these White Salt Flakes. You should definitely replace your common table salt for this powerfully flavoured, more natural and authentic salt. Avoid iodine and and move on to a salt which is completely free from additives. You won’t want to stop adding it to your dishes, thanks to its mild but intense flavour. It’s perfect for all of your recipes, without any exceptions. Meat, fish, salads, soup…It can improve any meal.
And despite what we always hear, salt is actually beneficial for our bodies, eaten in balanced measures:
- It’s great for muscles.
- Helps our bodies grow and develop.
- Great contribution of magnesium.
- Excellent in improving cardiovascular health.
- It allows us to sleep better.
- Improves brain performance.
- It helps us avoid liquid retention.
Pink peppercorn: An intense pink, almost red…a powerful colour that perfectly defines this pepper. Needless to say, it’s beautiful on the outside. It reigns with splendour – the pink peppercorn will captivate you with its strength. Who said pink is a weak colour?
The pink peppercorn, although not truly a pepper due to its origin, is brought to us from Latin America (Peru, Brazil, Argentina), although it’s so robust that it can be grown in many different places. From a strong tree that can grow to incredible heights, the pink peppercorn is a special seasoning, usually mixed with white and black pepper to enhance its flavour.
It definitely doesn’t lack spice but it’s by no means aggressive…don’t forget that we’re talking about the pink peppercorn. It’s sweet as well as powerful, critic but pleasant, somewhat like a pine tree. It makes a unique, exquisite addition to any recipe. One recipe it works best with is that including black and white chocolate.
Rich, special, innovative and great for our bodies.
- It has a great satiating power so helps you to lose weight.
- Aromatic in every pore of your being. When whole, you’ll be able to appreciate its smell but once ground…its pink powers are unleashed.
- A diuretic and laxative in the right measure without being aggressive.
- Helps prevent early aging thanks to its antioxidant powers.
- During autumns and winters, it’s your ally against colds and the flu.
- It’s an intense fungicide that helps eliminate fungi and bacteria (perfect for candida).