With the very best sea salt, Mediterranean Sea salt, and a premium selection of spices are condiments, we’ve prepared this mix for you, perfect for your meat, fish and salad recipes, bringing you a great tastes and interesting flavours.
Mediterranean white salt, directly from the sea with pepper, paprika, garlic, nutmeg, cloves, cumin, bay leaves and cayenne. Each ingredient has its own unique, special flavour but, above all, offer extraordinary health benefits.
– It has a great satiating power so helps us lose weight.
– Aromatic in every pore of your being. When whole, you’ll appreciate its smell but when grinding it…its pink power unties.
– Diuretic and laxative, without being too aggressive.
– Helps prevent early aging thanks to its antioxidant powers.
– Helps prevent colds and the flu during autumn and winter.
– Intense fungicide that helps eliminate fungi and bacteria (perfect for candida).
Paprika: Powerful antioxidant
– It has vitamin A or beta-carotene and also vitamin B and iron, which stimulates circulation and improves digestion.
– Reduces cholesterol and triglycerides.
Garlic: When cut, it activates the allicin inside it, bringing with it wonderful potential and is therefore much better crushed. Once it’s crushed, enjoy it raw or lightly fried in a skillet.
– It slows the evolution of cancer cells, thanks to allicin.
– Improves the cardiovascular health of our body.
– It’s our most powerful existing natural antibiotic, thanks to its ability to eliminate bacteria.
– The perfect treatment to help high blood pressure.
– The stomach and digestive system is always helped by garlic as it stimulates our appetite, protects the gallbladder and the liver, keeping them strong.
– Flu and colds are kept at bay if you eat a little garlic crushed every day.
Nutmeg: Helps improve heart diseases that affect the functionality of the heart.
– It’s rich in monoterpenes, a substance with anticoagulant properties, which prevents the creation of thrombi.
– It is a great and powerful natural antibacterial, which helps us to avoid certain infections.
– Beneficial for Crohn’s disease (which affects the intestines).
– It helps to relieve gum pain during oral problems.
Cloves: Excellent at helping digestive issues (lack of appetite, vomiting and nausea, intestinal parasites)
– Antibacterial and expectorant properties that free our respiratory system from problems and blockages.
– Stimulant and ally to fertility.
Cumin: Powerful antispasmodic (controls intestinal gas).
– Helps solve muscular and skin problems.
– Prevents insomnia and helps us sleep.
– Combats anaemia and loss of iron.
Laurel: Healthily regulates menstrual flow.
– Reduces fatigue and increases muscle strength.
– Relieves oral infections.
Cayenne: Strong anti-irritant properties.
– It allows us to fight against influenza and colds in a more agile way.
– Prevents migraines and headaches.
– It encourages the creation of saliva and with it, helps us avoid certain diseases.
We’re convinced that, without a doubt, this Mix must always have a place at your dinner table.