For true fans of all salads, of all varieties with all the ingredients you can imagine, you understand that the best part is how salads can accompany any meal and are so flexible. You can make incredible recipes by changing the ingredients, but can you also change salad seasonings? With this salad salt grinder, you’ll be able to spice up your creations like never before.
Its ingredients make it a perfect condiment that you’ll always want to have on hands at home, or perhaps even in the office, so that all of your salads can be transformed with a single twist of the wrist. Salt (great tasting), pepper (excellent quality), mustard grains (impressive when ground), nutmeg (a unique flavour), garlic (to add a little tingle to benefit your body), sage (smell and taste to add freshness), basil (one of the most desired aromatic herbs in the kitchen) and tarragon (the perfect natural flavouring).
Mix with an excellent extra virgin olive oil, give it a strong grind and that’s it, your perfect salad dressing is ready in a matter of seconds… And what a seasoning! Everyone will want to try it, wanting to know how you made it…But only you will know the secret.
– Helps strengthen the immune system. Helps you fight against flu viruses, common colds, as well as allergies and all autoimmune processes.
– Prevents and reverses high levels of acid in your body. Great at alkalising.
– It allows you to produce more acids during digestion, which helps you lose weight.
– Soothes irritated skin and skin infections (prepare a sea salt bath and you’ll notice the effects).
– Reduces inflammation of the respiratory system, making it a great ally to asthma.
– Helps form strong bones and prevents osteoporosis.
– It has a great satiating power so helps us lose weight.
– Aromatic in every pore of your being. When whole, you’ll appreciate its smell but when grinding it…its pink power unties.
– Diuretic and laxative, without being too aggressive.
– Helps prevent early aging thanks to its antioxidant powers.
– Helps prevent colds and the flu during autumn and winter.
– Intense fungicide that helps eliminate fungi and bacteria (perfect for candida).
– Helps improve heart diseases that affect the functionality of the heart.
– It’s rich in monoterpenes, a substance with anticoagulant properties, which prevents the creation of thrombi.
– It is a great and powerful natural antibacterial, which helps us to avoid certain infections.
– Beneficial for Crohn’s disease (which affects the intestines).
– It helps to relieve gum pain during oral problems.
– When cut, it activates the allicin inside it, bringing with it wonderful potential and is therefore much better crushed. Once it’s crushed, enjoy it raw or lightly fried in a skillet.
– It slows the evolution of cancer cells, thanks to allicin.
– Improves the cardiovascular health of our body.
– It’s our most powerful existing natural antibiotic, thanks to its ability to eliminate bacteria.
– The perfect treatment to help high blood pressure.
– The stomach and digestive system is always helped by garlic as it stimulates our appetite, protects the gallbladder and the liver, keeping them strong.
– Flu and colds are kept at bay if you eat a little garlic crushed every day.
– Reduces swelling and gives you a flatter stomach. – Helps relieve muscle pain, rheumatism or arthritis.
– High Vitamin A and C content.
– Strengthens the immune system.
– Controls blood sugar levels.
– It is beneficial in cases of insomnia and anxiety.
– Activates the functioning of the intestine.
– Combats physical and mental fatigue.
– Help eliminate kidney stones.
– Aids healthy food digestion.
– Helps us avoid muscle weakness.
– Great at detoxifying and cleansing the liver.
– Lowers blood sugar levels.
– It’s one of the most potent natural antibiotics.