Who said you can’t flavour your meals with a single grind, as well as add a little spice to your dish?
If you’re a spice lover and enjoy a little saltiness in your meals, this grinder will solve all of your problems. The salt is the very best of its kind, mixed perfectly with a few extra ingredients to create the perfect balance. But what are these ingredients? Chili and Cayenne. It’s an excellent fusion and offers great benefits to our bodies.
It works exceptionally with meat, fish, seafood, stews and pasta but, above all, spice lovers.
– Helps strengthen the immune system. Helps you fight against flu viruses, common colds, as well as allergies and all autoimmune processes.
– Prevents and reverses high levels of acid in your body. Great at alkalising.
– It allows you to produce more acids during digestion, which helps you lose weight.
– Soothes irritated skin and skin infections (prepare a sea salt bath and you’ll notice the effects)
– Reduces inflammation of the respiratory system, making it a great ally to asthma.
– Helps form strong bones and prevents osteoporosis.
– Reduces the chances of suffering from cancer, coronary heart disease and diabetes, especially in the elderly.
– Reduces the likelihood of suffering blood thrombi.
– Rich in vitamins: C, E, A, B1, B2, B3, B6. – It’s great for decongesting the respiratory system…Why is why, when we eat spicy foods, it burns but cleanses us.
– Powerful antiseptic and bactericidal: ideal for ear and molar diseases.
– Stimulates our appetite.
– Natural anaesthetic: reduces pain of broken tissue and increases blood reaching the area.
– Aphrodisiac…Sexual stimulant.
– Helps the formation of collagen, teeth and bones.
– Strong anti-irritant properties.
– It allows us to fight against influenza and colds in a more agile way.
– Prevents migraines and headaches.
– It encourages the creation of saliva and with it, helps us avoid certain diseases.