White Salt Flakes…the purest salt but with a unique touch, the Hibiscus Flower.
It’s an intense flower, a reddish violet in colour that gives it a magnificent look and, above all else, has an excellent taste. It’s a flower that, together with white salt, creates a perfect combination for your dishes of game meat, fish, duck and its derivatives (it goes best with duck foie gras), as well as arugula salad or spinach.
Large, colourful flowers with numerous medicinal and therapeutic benefits, once the flower has dried. The flower is great for our health because:
- It helps to improve blood circulation, reducing the appearance of varicose veins.
- It has diuretic properties and helps to get rid of liquids.
- Perfect to reduce fever.
- It can remove lice when used during hair washing.
- It lowers arterial pressure.
- It helps kidney function.
- It’s a great ally in fighting against aging.
Salt with Hibiscus Flower will give you a great new flavour and joy that you’ll want to experience again and again.