Salt and lemon…Yeeeeeha! How delicious. A mix that you should never have missing from your pantry. It’s a balance that covers a very “cool” spectrum of dishes. The saltiness plus the acidity works amazingly in your meals and, needless to say, just as amazingly decorating your cocktails… A little tequila, salt, lemon and enjoy the party.
Salt flakes with lemon is perfect for your meat dishes and works especially well with fish and salads. A pure, white salt with lemon extract…it’s rich and healthy. Add the benefits of white salt to those of lemon and the end result will be incredible.
– White salt, unique, pure, free from additives…it’s only salt, but what a salt it is.
White Salt Flakes are one of the purest, most authentic forms of salt. There’s no need for extras; it’s powerful on its own, as well as delicate, crispy and thin…Without a doubt, it’s a seasoning that will transform your dishes.
It can only be created through natural processes, such as evaporation and fossilisation. No chemical or industrial components are involved in collecting these White Salt Flakes. You should definitely replace your common table salt for this powerfully flavoured, more natural and authentic salt. Avoid iodine and and move on to a salt which is completely free from additives. You won’t want to stop adding it to your dishes, thanks to its mild but intense flavour. It’s perfect for all of your recipes, without any exceptions. Meat, fish, salads, soup…It can improve any meal.
And despite what we always hear, salt is actually beneficial for our bodies, eaten in balanced measures:
– It’s great for muscles.
– Helps our bodies grow and develop.
– Great contribution of magnesium.
– Excellent in improving cardiovascular health.
– It allows us to sleep better.
– Improves brain performance.
It helps us avoid liquid retention. We recommend you always add a little salt to your life, but only when it’s as pure as possible and of the highest quality.
– Lemon … Freshness, acidity, intensity, colour and smell. All in one rind.
The famous, classic twist of lemon peel has been with us since childhood and, even today, as cocktails and G&Ts boom, its popularity continues with great force. Now, a more sophisticated, intense, flavourful version has been brought to us: dry lemon rind cut carefully into small pieces, perfectly sized for your glass.
What are the benefits of eating lemon? What would our mothers and grandmothers have done without them? More importantly, what would we do at any culinary moment without a good lemon. Nothing beats it when it comes to keeping our bodies healthy.
Citrus par excellence, the best known and most widespread of all our (if not all) cuisine around the world. Lemon gives us a constant supply of vitamins and other great nutrients. If we were to list all the good a lemon does, it would feel endless…but with our small snapshot, you’ll definitely be convinced:
– It’s exceptional for your skin: it eliminates the excess fat making you look radiant, fresh and clean skin.
– Powerful bleach for stains and teeth.
– It improves the alkalinity of our blood and naturally regulates pH.
– It reduces anxiety.
– Its anticancer effect is very powerful and can fight strongly against certain tumours.
– Its detoxifying power is unparalleled. It’s a great ally to the liver and aids liver function.
– Lemons also help colds and other respiratory problems.