When two greats come together, they’ll only ever create brilliance. This is definitely the case when you merge White Salt Flakes with Saffron. One, white salt, is considered a basic to flavour all of your dishes. The other, saffron, is a golden condiment that speaks for itself.
Why use this Saffron Salt?
Use it in your richest, most exuberant dishes; add it to meals which need a little more flavour and distinction. It’ll help you enhance the taste of all your recipes, bringing to them a unique, sweet flavour. It’s perfect with meat and fish but add it to toast, avocado and eggs to really surprise yourself. Your taste buds will really experience something special.
White salt, unique, pure, free from additives…it’s only salt, but what a salt it is.
White Salt Flakes are one of the purest, most authentic forms of salt. There’s no need for extras; it’s powerful on its own, as well as delicate, crispy and thin…Without a doubt, it’s a seasoning that will transform your dishes.
It can only be created through natural processes, such as evaporation and fossilisation. No chemical or industrial components are involved in collecting these White Salt Flakes. You should definitely replace your common table salt for this powerfully flavoured, more natural and authentic salt. Avoid iodine and and move on to a salt which is completely free from additives. You won’t want to stop adding it to your dishes, thanks to its mild but intense flavour. It’s perfect for all of your recipes, without any exceptions. Meat, fish, salads, soup…It can improve any meal.
And despite what we always hear, salt is actually beneficial for our bodies, eaten in balanced measures:
– It’s great for muscles.
– Helps our bodies grow and develop.
– Great contribution of magnesium.
– Excellent in improving cardiovascular health.
– It allows us to sleep better.
– Improves brain performance.
– It helps us avoid liquid retention.
Saffron: The world’s golden spice and condiment. It’s our most precious and desired ingredient. Nothing compares to saffron: its flavour, intensity, characteristics or its potential.
It’s extremely difficult to harvest saffron and each strand we collect is, without a doubt, an authentic achievement. Each gram of saffron has great value, thus making it the most expensive spice in the world.
When using it, it’ll dye your dishes yellow but will bring them an unmistakable, incredible flavour. The saffron we know comes from a very specific flower, called Crocus Sativus, a plant growing to just over 15cm. The flower’s stigma is that each strand of saffron must be hand-picked, one by one, dried and handled with the utmost care, to reach our homes in their delicate states. Despite years of antiquity (saffron has been part of our culture for over 3,000 years), no one has found an easier, less manual way to collect saffron. Year after year, century after century, its price continues to increase due to the harvesting difficulties it presents.
But, in addition to its colour, flavour and peculiarity, saffron is also special because of the endless benefits it brings to our body:
– It’s perfect for our digestive system. Its bitter taste accelerates the production of gastric juices and helps heavy digestions. Consume 0.5 grams of saffron before meals, and your body will be transformed.
– It prevents, thanks to its crocetin component, the appearance of gallstones and stones.
– Encourages and helps throughout the menstrual cycle of women, from premenstrual symptoms to the pains of menstruation itself.
– As an antioxidant, it is unique in that it eliminates free radicals, responsible for causing aging of cells.
– Reduces stress, nervousness and anxiety thanks to its antioxidant power.
– Help improve damaged vision.
– Globally recognised and valued as an aphrodisiac.
– Great at helping those with diabetes by regulating blood sugar levels.
– It’s our greatest ally at fighting cardiovascular diseases.