Salt…how delicious a great meal can be with a touch of salt, and even better with Truffle, the long-awaited, rich Truffle…What a wonder!
Truffle, the treasure of the earth that is increasingly desirable, appreciated and valued, giving this salt a burst of flavour that makes it the best dressing for white meats and, above all, pasta risottos.
This edible mushroom has an intense brown or blackish coloured outside and a white or brown inside (which identifies the brilliant truffle quality). It’s grown underground and takes both dogs and specialists to find them at the foot of trees, especially oak trees.
Black Truffle, the one used in this salt mixture, is the so-called “winter truffle” – its prime season is from November to March. It’s during these months that specialists are able to detect and extract them with the utmost care, making sure not to break, split or damage them. They’re a real cuisine delicacy with a high price that they’ve earnt for themselves which we’ve merged with our best salt to make your dishes exquisite.
In addition to being exquisite, the truffle has a secret, unknown to all, which is how it grows beneath the ground.
– Because of its high antioxidant content, it’s known as “the natural Botox”. So include it in your diet and your skin will definitely notice.
– Its colour has a very powerful bleaching effect that helps to soften and even remove skin blemishes.
– The skin is toned, cleansed and appears smoother and free of impurities.
– They have a high water content so are great for those who want to lose weight.
– Help reduce blood glucose levels.
These benefits combined with those offered by White Salt results in something truly extraordinary for our body.
White salt, unique, pure, free from additives…it’s only salt, but what a salt it is.
White Salt Flakes are one of the purest, most authentic forms of salt. There’s no need for extras; it’s powerful on its own, as well as delicate, crispy and thin…Without a doubt, it’s a seasoning that will transform your dishes.
It can only be created through natural processes, such as evaporation and fossilisation. No chemical or industrial components are involved in collecting these White Salt Flakes. You should definitely replace your common table salt for this powerfully flavoured, more natural and authentic salt. Avoid iodine and and move on to a salt which is completely free from additives. You won’t want to stop adding it to your dishes, thanks to its mild but intense flavour. It’s perfect for all of your recipes, without any exceptions. Meat, fish, salads, soup…It can improve any meal.
And despite what we always hear, salt is actually beneficial for our bodies, eaten in balanced measures:
– It’s great for muscles.
– Helps our bodies grow and develop.
– Great contribution of magnesium.
– Excellent in improving cardiovascular health.
– It allows us to sleep better.
– Improves brain performance.
– It helps us avoid liquid retention.