The Deluxe grinders of Regional Co. are designed with you in mind – lover of good cooking and good taste.
Can you imagine the aroma and taste of the freshly ground berry on your plate? At Regional Co. we have learnt to extract the maximum expression of the spices to wake all your senses up.
Say yes to the fullness of the aroma and flavour in an instant. And listen to this: Deluxe grinders are extra-durable and resistant to higher temperatures making them a lasting, value for money choice. The transparent glass and a super-soft texture makes them the perfect container to keep your favourite spices in the best condition, protected from damp and heat. Practicality and authenticity in a single product.
Enjoy supreme quality with the Deluxe grinders by Regional Co.
Salt is definitely not lacking in colours…For example, the Grey Salt of Guerande. Yes, Grey Salt is completely natural, pure and ready to be added to your dishes.
It’s a pure salt, free from additives, chemicals or industrial processing…a sea salt, dried in the suns and native to the unique Guerande Peninsula, based on the Atlantic coast of the historical region of Brittany (although, at present, it belongs to the Pays de la Loire), in France. This grey salt is categorised as one of the highest quality marine salts around and we have it within our reach, in its pure, authentic state.
Its properties speak for itself:
– Rich in trace elements and mineral salts.
– Unwashed, hence its original colour…A grey tone achieved thanks to the clay that covers the bottom of the salt marshes.
– The original, extracted salt is coarse (medium sized) but is often ground (without additives) to be marketed as fine. We, at Regional, prefer coarse, original flakes.
– Still to this day, this salt is hand-picked by Paludiers who, with long sticks, track the surface of the saline in search of salt.
– Low degree humidity, so your body benefits more. Its aroma and flavour are very characteristic, bringing us a sense of algae and sea.
– Minerals: Sodium, magnesium, calcium, potassium, sulphur.
– Oligoelements: Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Copper.
If you want to try something a little different with a touch of the sea, this salt is for you. As always, eat salt with caution and always grind it at the right time.