Garlic…used in both your sofrito sauces and dressings. How delicious! It’s extremely convenient (who likes dealing with garlic with their own hands?) with only the best quality.
Organic garlic, pure and crushed, without losing any of its exceptional qualities which have been proven over centuries. Garlic alone is simply enough.
Garlic, an honorary member of the onion family which includes leeks and shallots, has earnt its nickname of “natural remedy par excellence” due to its greatly beneficial characteristics.
It has a strong flavour, which many would rather hide, in such a small clove, with innumerable medicinal properties. Not only should garlic hold a place in your kitchen, but it should also be the absolute protagonist of all of our medicine cabinets. It was present in our ancestors’ lives since the third millennium before Christ in India and Ancient Egypt, and has managed to remain present in today’s society in its own right. We really enjoy garlic because:
– It is the most powerful natural antibiotic that exists. No contraindications, no tolerances and no collateral damage. Regularly eating garlic helps us eliminate bacteria from our bodies and, really, who wants bacteria? Who would rather do without antibiotics?
– It strengthens our immune system and, by eliminating bacteria, heals our wounds better. – Our digestive system is safe thanks to garlic: it neutralises intestinal parasites.
– It is the pancreas and liver’s favourite accomplice due to its detoxifying powers and high vitamin A, B and C content.
– Thanks to its detox powers, it ensures that our body is freed from excesses and waste, absorbing nutrients better.
– And your skin? Its happy because eating garlic will help you look young, beautiful and radiant, with a brilliant glow.
– During the autumn and winter, it will be your ally to fight off colds and the flu.
– It’s rich in vitamin B, freeing our bloodstream from possible thrombi and clots.
– More diluted blood and improved movement.
How to include garlic in your diet? You already have…it’s always been there. Our mothers and grandmothers always had a good string of garlic on hand but now, get rid of it and use garlic in powder form for faster and better absorption. Directly from the pot (a glass pot, to preserve the garlic’s qualities) to your plate: salads, sofrito base, vegetable creams, paellas, strews… Where doesn’t garlic work? And if it’s organic…it’s a ten out of ten!